|Anyone who works with youth would greatly benefit from learning how to effectively prevent violence at Alive & Free||Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
Registration is now open for July!
Alive & Free Prescription Training
This three day workshop is for individuals who work with youth in community based settings. The Alive & Free Prescription ™ works to change beliefs, attitudes, values and actions that promote violence. By adopting the Alive & Free Prescription ™ and rolling out workshops to local service providers and training them to use the curriculum, San Francisco is moving in a direction where youth will hear the same message wherever they are served in the city and be held to the same behavior expectations across all youth serving agencies. This program has been well received by various community-based organizations nationwide.
Who Should Attend?
Service providers include:
- Executive Directors
- Program Directors/Coordinators
- Outreach Workers
- Case Managers
- Teachers and Youth Educators
- Police or Probation Officers
- Faith Leaders
How to Register
- All participants must submit an application and be accepted into the Alive & Free Prescription ™ training before registration is finalized.
- Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, June 27, 2016.
- Individuals are selected for the training based on specific criteria. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email including instructions on submitting your deposit.
Participants are selected from a pool of submitted applications and/or nominations by local community agencies. An advisory committee screens the applicants and nominees. All participants are expected to attend the entire three-day training.
It is highly recommended you read the book Street Soldier by Dr. Joseph E. Marshall, Jr. prior to attending training. To purchase books, order online or contact our office – (415) 826-8664 or email@example.com.
3-Day Intensive Training| $750.00
Training registration fee is $750.00 per person. We have 25 seats available; registration will remain open until full. A deposit of $250.00 is required and must be submitted once your application is approved. All deposits will be applied towards the registration fee. Scholarships are available based upon need. Fees include:
- DVD of nationally syndicated Street Soldiers radio show
- Alive & Free Prescription Training manual
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch provided daily
***Note: ALL fees are waived for Community Based Organizations located and/or serving youth in San Francisco
Follow the Movement to End Violence and Change Lives…